Fall Break Fun
- Deep River County Park & Wood's Historic Grist Mill
9410 Old Lincoln Highway
Hobart, IN 46342
- October 20, 2017 - October 29, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Phone: (219) 769-7275
- Price: Free
• Hayrides starting at 12,1 and 2. Each person will need to purchase a $2.00 hayride ticket at the Deep River General Store.
• Meet the Miller at Wood’s Historic Grist Mill as he grinds corn. Don’t forget to try the homemade cornbread!
• Purchase a cup of warm apple cider at the Deep River General Store and be sure to get other fall favorites like apple and pumpkin butter to take home.
• Bring the Kids! Leaf crafts and an “October Obstacle Course” with pumpkin stacking, hay hurdles and leaf piles really make this a family affair.
• See the leaves changing as you Hike the Trails throughout Deep River County Park.
Hayrides are for individuals & families on a first come basis. Groups may reserve hayrides by calling the business office at 219-769-7275.